Parameter estimation for the 4-parameter Asymmetric Exponential Power distribution by the method of L-moments using R
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Dongming & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2009.
"Properties and estimation of asymmetric exponential power distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Dongming Zhu, 2007. "Properties And Estimation Of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ZHU, Dongming & ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007. "Properties and Estimation of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 13-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Elamir, Elsayed A. H. & Seheult, Allan H., 2003. "Trimmed L-moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 299-314, July.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011.
"A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 991-1030, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011. "A New Class of Asymmetric Exponential Power Densities with Applications to Economics and Finance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642696, HAL.
- Asquith, William H., 2007. "L-moments and TL-moments of the generalized lambda distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4484-4496, May.
- Serfling, Robert & Xiao, Peng, 2007. "A contribution to multivariate L-moments: L-comoment matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1765-1781, October.
- Delicado, P. & Goria, M.N., 2008. "A small sample comparison of maximum likelihood, moments and L-moments methods for the asymmetric exponential power distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1661-1673, January.
- Sean Holly & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2013.
"Aggregate fluctuations and the cross-sectional dynamics of firm growth,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(2), pages 459-479, February.
- Sean HOLLY & Ivan PETRELLA & Emiliano SANTORO, 2011. "Aggregate fluctuations and the cross-sectional dynamics of firm growth," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Karvanen, Juha & Nuutinen, Arto, 2008. "Characterizing the generalized lambda distribution by L-moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1971-1983, January.
- Karvanen, Juha, 2006. "Estimation of quantile mixtures via L-moments and trimmed L-moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 947-959, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:japsta:v:45:y:2018:i:2:p:187-209 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsL-moments; Order statistics; Asymmetric Exponential Power distribution; Generalized Lambda distribution; Kappa distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:71:y:2014:i:c:p:955-970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.