On the non-existence of maximum likelihood estimates for the extended exponential power distribution and its generalizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Dongming & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2009.
"Properties and estimation of asymmetric exponential power distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Dongming Zhu, 2007. "Properties And Estimation Of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ZHU, Dongming & ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007. "Properties and Estimation of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 13-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011.
"A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 991-1030, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011. "A New Class of Asymmetric Exponential Power Densities with Applications to Economics and Finance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642696, HAL.
- Choy, S. T. Boris & Walker, Stephen G., 2003. "The extended exponential power distribution and Bayesian robustness," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 227-232, November.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Thompson, Mark, 1970. "Linear Regression with Non-Normal Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 280-286, August.
- Saralees Nadarajah, 2005. "A generalized normal distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 685-694.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric exponential power distribution; Extended exponential power distribution; Maximum likelihood estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:107:y:2015:i:c:p:111-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.