Spline nonparametric quasi-likelihood regression within the frame of the accelerated failure time model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jianhua Z., 1998. "Functional ANOVA Models for Generalized Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 49-71, October.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Ying, Zhiliang, 1992. "Linear rank statistics in regression analysis with censored or truncated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-45, January.
- Huang, Jianhua Z., 2003. "Asymptotics for polynomial spline regression under weak conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 207-216, November.
- Zhezhen Jin, 2003. "Rank-based inference for the accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 341-353, June.
- Jianhua Z. Huang & Linxu Liu, 2006. "Polynomial Spline Estimation and Inference of Proportional Hazards Regression Models with Flexible Relative Risk Form," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 793-802, September.
- Mai Zhou, 2005. "Empirical likelihood analysis of the rank estimator for the censored accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 492-498, June.
- Zhezhen Jin & D. Y. Lin & Zhiliang Ying, 2006. "On least-squares regression with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 147-161, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lili Yu & Liang Liu & Ding-Geng(Din) Chen, 2013. "Weighted Least-Squares Method for Right-Censored Data in Accelerated Failure Time Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 358-365, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKaplan–Meier estimate; Variance function; Semiparametric modeling; Smoothing; Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:9:p:2675-2687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.