Linear rank statistics in regression analysis with censored or truncated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Gengsheng & Tsao, Min, 2003. "Empirical likelihood inference for median regression models for censored survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-430, May.
- Yu, Lili & Peace, Karl E., 2012. "Spline nonparametric quasi-likelihood regression within the frame of the accelerated failure time model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2675-2687.
- Lili Yu & Liang Liu & Ding-Geng(Din) Chen, 2013. "Weighted Least-Squares Method for Right-Censored Data in Accelerated Failure Time Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 358-365, June.
- Zhou, Weihua, 2011. "A weighted quantile regression for randomly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 554-566, January.
- Zhao, Yichuan, 2011. "Empirical likelihood inference for the accelerated failure time model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 603-610, May.
- Yichuan Zhao & Song Yang, 2008. "Empirical likelihood inference for censored median regression with weighted empirical hazard functions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(2), pages 441-457, June.
- Zhou, Mai & Li, Gang, 2008. "Empirical likelihood analysis of the Buckley-James estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(4), pages 649-664, April.
- Zhao, Yichuan & Chen, Feiming, 2008. "Empirical likelihood inference for censored median regression model via nonparametric kernel estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 215-231, February.
More about this item
Keywordstruncated regression model censored regression model generalized rank vector rank tests estimates asymptotic normality asymptotic efficiency martingales stochastic integrals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:40:y:1992:i:1:p:13-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.