Empirical likelihood inference for censored median regression with weighted empirical hazard functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Tze Leung & Ying, Zhiliang, 1992. "Linear rank statistics in regression analysis with censored or truncated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-45, January.
- Qin, Gengsheng & Tsao, Min, 2003. "Empirical likelihood inference for median regression models for censored survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-430, May.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Ying, Zhiliang, 1988. "Stochastic integrals of empirical-type processes with applications to censored regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 334-358, November.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 1999. "Confidence tubes for multiple quantile plots via empirical likelihood," Other publications TiSEM b64493f8-1c01-40fd-b16d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Qihua Wang, 2002. "Empirical likelihood-based inference in linear errors-in-covariables models with validation data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 345-358, June.
- Wang, Qihua & Wang, Jane-Ling, 2001. "Inference for the Mean Difference in the Two-Sample Random Censorship Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 295-315, November.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2002. "Simultaneous confidence bands for ratios of survival functions via empirical likelihood," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 405-415, December.
- Gengsheng Qin, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood for Censored Linear Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 661-673.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2006. "Width-scaled confidence bands for survival functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 327-339, February.
- Wang, Qi-Hua & Jing, Bing-Yi, 1999. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models with fixed designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 425-433, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Yun & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2010. "Smoothed jackknife empirical likelihood method for ROC curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1520-1531, July.
- Shuanghua Luo & Changlin Mei & Cheng-yi Zhang, 2017. "Smoothed empirical likelihood for quantile regression models with response data missing at random," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 101(1), pages 95-116, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence region; Conditional Kaplan–Meier estimator; Martingale; Counting process; Right censoring; Weighted empirical processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:60:y:2008:i:2:p:441-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.