Polynomial Spline Estimation for a Generalized Additive Coefficient Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jianhua Z., 1998. "Functional ANOVA Models for Generalized Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 49-71, October.
- Jianhua Z. Huang & Linxu Liu, 2006. "Polynomial Spline Estimation and Inference of Proportional Hazards Regression Models with Flexible Relative Risk Form," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 793-802, September.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byeong U. Park & Enno Mammen & Young K. Lee & Eun Ryung Lee, 2015. "Varying Coefficient Regression Models: A Review and New Developments," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 36-64, April.
- Zhiguo Li & Kouros Owzar, 2016. "Fitting Cox Models with Doubly Censored Data Using Spline-Based Sieve Marginal Likelihood," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(2), pages 476-486, June.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0631-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0575-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shujie Ma & Peter X.-K. Song, 2015. "Varying Index Coefficient Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 341-356, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:26-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.