Polynomial Spline Estimation and Inference of Proportional Hazards Regression Models with Flexible Relative Risk Form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. G. Cadigan & P. J. Farrell, 2002. "Generalized local influence with applications to fish stock cohort analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(4), pages 469-483.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Single-index Cox Model Driven by Levy Subordinators," Emory Economics 1602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Minggen Lu & Chin-Shang Li, 2016. "Spline-based semiparametric estimation of a zero-inflated Poisson regression single-index model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 1111-1134, October.
- Yu, Lili & Peace, Karl E., 2012. "Spline nonparametric quasi-likelihood regression within the frame of the accelerated failure time model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2675-2687.
- Lu, Xuewen & Pordeli, Pooneh & Burke, Murray D. & Song, Peter X.-K., 2016. "Partially linear single-index proportional hazards model with current status data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 14-36.
- Lan Xue & Hua Liang, 2010. "Polynomial Spline Estimation for a Generalized Additive Coefficient Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(1), pages 26-46.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0631-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0575-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:62:y:2006:i:3:p:793-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.