Fitting generalized linear models with unspecified link function: A P-spline approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521785167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L, 2001. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Generalized Additive Model with an Unknown Link Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 499-513, March.
- Klein, Roger & Spady, Richard & Weiss, Andrew, 1991.
"Factors Affecting the Output and Quit Propensities of Production Workers,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Roger Klein & Richard H. Spady & Andrew Weiss, 1987. "Factors Affecting the Output and Quit Propensities of Production Workers," NBER Working Papers 2184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521780506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scallan, A. & Gilchrist, R. & Green, M., 1984. "Fitting parametric link functions in generalised linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 37-49, June.
- Kaiser, Mark S., 1997. "Maximum likelihood estimation of link function parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 79-87, March.
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:5:p:2529-2537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.