Fitting generalized linear models with unspecified link function: A P-spline approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horowitz, Joel L, 2001. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Generalized Additive Model with an Unknown Link Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 499-513, March.
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, December.
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
- Scallan, A. & Gilchrist, R. & Green, M., 1984. "Fitting parametric link functions in generalised linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 37-49, June.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, December.
- Roger Klein & Richard Spady & Andrew Weiss, 1991. "Factors Affecting the Output and Quit Propensities of Production Workers," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 929-953.
- Kaiser, Mark S., 1997. "Maximum likelihood estimation of link function parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 79-87, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:5:p:2529-2537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.