Functional ANOVA Models for Generalized Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Anil K. & Shalabh, 1997. "A new property of Stein procedure in measurement error model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 231-234.
- H. Schneeweiß, 1976. "Consistent estimation of a regression with errors in the variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 101-115.
- Moran, P. A. P., 1971. "Estimating structural and functional relationships," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 232-255.
- Guilkey, David K. & Price, J. Michael, 1981. "On comparing restricted least squares estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 397-404.
- Van Hoa, Tran, 1986. "Improved estimators in some linear errors-in-variables models in finite samples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 355-358.
- Zheng, Z., 1986. "On estimation of matrix of normal mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 70-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Lili & Peace, Karl E., 2012. "Spline nonparametric quasi-likelihood regression within the frame of the accelerated failure time model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 2675-2687.
- Huang, Jianhua Z., 2003. "Asymptotics for polynomial spline regression under weak conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 207-216.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, June.
- Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Large Sample Sieve Estimation of Semi-Nonparametric Models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 76 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsExponential family interaction maximum likelihood estimate rate of convergence splines tensor product;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:1:p:49-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .