Sparse High-dimensional Varying Coefficient Model : Non-asymptotic Minimax Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lukas Meier & Sara van de Geer & Peter Bühlmann, 2008. "The group lasso for logistic regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 53-71.
- Jianhua Z. Huang & Haipeng Shen, 2004. "Functional Coefficient Regression Models for Non-linear Time Series: A Polynomial Spline Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(4), pages 515-534.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
- Li, Gaorong & Xue, Liugen & Lian, Heng, 2011. "Semi-varying coefficient models with a diverging number of components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(7), pages 1166-1174, August.
- Arnak Dalalyan & Yuri Ingster & Alexandre B. Tsybakov, 2012. "Statistical Inference in Compound Functional Models," Working Papers 2012-20, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Wang, Lan & Kai, Bo & Li, Runze, 2009. "Local Rank Inference for Varying Coefficient Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1631-1645.
- Yang, Lijian & Park, Byeong U. & Xue, Lan & Hardle, Wolfgang, 2006.
"Estimation and Testing for Varying Coefficients in Additive Models With Marginal Integration,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1212-1227, September.
- Yang, Lijian & Härdle, Wolfgang & Park, Byeong U., 2002. "Estimation and testing for varying coefficients in additive models with marginal integration," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,75, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lijian Yang & Byeong U. Park & Lan Xue & Wolfgang Härdle, 2005. "Estimation and Testing for Varying Coefficients in Additive Models with Marginal Integration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- ÅžentÃ¼rk, Damla & MÃ¼ller, Hans-Georg, 2010. "Functional Varying Coefficient Models for Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1256-1264.
- Karim Lounici & Massimiliano Pontil & Alexandre B. Tsybakov & Sara Van De Geer, 2010. "Oracle Inequalities and Optimal Inference under Group Sparsity," Working Papers 2010-35, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ming Yuan & Yi Lin, 2006. "Model selection and estimation in regression with grouped variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 49-67.
More about this item
Keywordsvarying coefficient model; sparse model; minimax optimality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .