Local Rank Inference for Varying Coefficient Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Klopp & Marianna Pensky, 2013. "Sparse High-dimensional Varying Coefficient Model : Non-asymptotic Minimax Study," Working Papers 2013-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Li, Degui & Xia, Yingcun, 2015. "Estimation in generalised varying-coefficient models with unspecified link functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 238-255.
- Byeong U. Park & Enno Mammen & Young K. Lee & Eun Ryung Lee, 2015. "Varying Coefficient Regression Models: A Review and New Developments," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 36-64, April.
- Chen, Yixin & Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2015. "Adaptive estimation for varying coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 17-31.
- Yan Sun & Jialiang Li & Wenyang Zhang, 2012. "Estimation and model selection in a class of semiparametric models for cluster data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(4), pages 835-856, August.
- Jing Sun, 2016. "Composite quantile regression for single-index models with asymmetric errors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 329-351, March.
- Jing Sun & Lu Lin, 2014. "Local rank estimation and related test for varying-coefficient partially linear models," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 187-206, March.
- Shang, Suoping & Zou, Changliang & Wang, Zhaojun, 2012. "Local Walsh-average regression for semiparametric varying-coefficient models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1815-1822.
- Feng, Long & Zou, Changliang & Wang, Zhaojun, 2012. "Local Walsh-average regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 36-48.
- Feng, Long & Zou, Changliang & Wang, Zhaojun, 2012. "Rank-based inference for the single-index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 535-541.
- Long Feng & Changliang Zou & Zhaojun Wang & Xianwu Wei & Bin Chen, 2015. "Robust spline-based variable selection in varying coefficient model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 85-118, January.
- Lian, Heng, 2015. "Quantile regression for dynamic partially linear varying coefficient time series models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 49-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:104:i:488:y:2009:p:1631-1645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.