Functional Coefficient Regression Models for Non-linear Time Series: A Polynomial Spline Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0525-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Long Feng & Changliang Zou & Zhaojun Wang & Xianwu Wei & Bin Chen, 2015. "Robust spline-based variable selection in varying coefficient model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 85-118, January.
- repec:wyi:journl:002135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zongwu Cai, 2013. "Functional Coefficient Models for Economic and Financial Data," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Li, Rui & Wan, Alan T.K. & You, Jinhong, 2016. "Semiparametric GMM estimation and variable selection in dynamic panel data models with fixed effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 401-423.
- Cao, Yanrong & Lin, Haiqun & Wu, Tracy Z. & Yu, Yan, 2010. "Penalized spline estimation for functional coefficient regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 891-905, April.
- Yang, Guangren & Zhou, Yong, 2014. "Semiparametric varying-coefficient study of mean residual life models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 226-238.
- Yehua Li & Marc G. Genton, 2009. "Single-Index Additive Vector Autoregressive Time Series Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 369-388.
- Byeong U. Park & Enno Mammen & Young K. Lee & Eun Ryung Lee, 2015. "Varying Coefficient Regression Models: A Review and New Developments," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 36-64, April.
- Chen, Yixin & Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2015. "Adaptive estimation for varying coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 17-31.
- Kong, Dehan & Bondell, Howard D. & Wu, Yichao, 2015. "Domain selection for the varying coefficient model via local polynomial regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 236-250.
- Zhou, Jianjun & Chen, Min, 2012. "Spline estimators for semi-functional linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 505-513.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0711-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal Uniform Convergence Rates and Asymptotic Normality for Series Estimators under Weak Dependence and Weak Conditions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1976, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harvill, Jane L. & Ray, Bonnie K., 2006. "Functional coefficient autoregressive models for vector time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3547-3566, August.
- Qiu, Jia & Li, Degao & You, Jinhong, 2015. "SCAD-penalized regression for varying-coefficient models with autoregressive errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 100-118.
- Qing-Yan Peng & Jian-Jun Zhou & Nian-Sheng Tang, 2016. "Varying coefficient partially functional linear regression models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 827-841, September.
- Cizek, Pavel & Koo, Chao, 2017. "Jump-Preserving Varying-Coefficient Models for Nonlinear Time Series," Discussion Paper 2017-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Christensen, Timothy M., 2015. "Optimal uniform convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators under weak dependence and weak conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 447-465.
- Farcomeni Alessio & Arima Serena, 2012. "A Bayesian autoregressive three-state hidden Markov model for identifying switching monotonic regimes in Microarray time course data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-31, June.
- Olga Klopp & Marianna Pensky, 2013. "Sparse High-dimensional Varying Coefficient Model : Non-asymptotic Minimax Study," Working Papers 2013-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal uniform convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators under weak dependence and weak conditions," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yan-Yong Zhao & Jin-Guan Lin & Xing-Fang Huang, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation in generalized varying-coefficient models based on iterative weighted quasi-likelihood method," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 247-268, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:31:y:2004:i:4:p:515-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.