On least-squares regression with censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Schoen, 1999. "Designing fractional two-level experiments with nested error structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 495-508.
- C. J. Brien & R. A. Bailey, 2006. "Multiple randomizations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(4), pages 571-609.
- GOOS, Peter, "undated". "The usefulness of optimal design for generating blocked and split-plot response surface experiments," Working Papers 2005033, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- D. R. Bingham & E. D. Schoen & R. R. Sitter, 2004. "Designing fractional factorial split-plot experiments with few whole-plot factors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(2), pages 325-339.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Lili & Peace, Karl E., 2012. "Spline nonparametric quasi-likelihood regression within the frame of the accelerated failure time model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2675-2687.
- Chen, Pengcheng & Zhang, Jiajia & Zhang, Riquan, 2013. "Estimation of the accelerated failure time frailty model under generalized gamma frailty," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 171-180.
- Changrong Yan & Dixin Zhang, 2013. "Sparse dimension reduction for survival data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1835-1852, August.
- Wang, Xiaoguang & Shi, Xinyong, 2014. "Robust estimation for survival partially linear single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 140-152.
- Xie, Shangyu & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zhou, Yong, 2015. "Quantile regression methods with varying-coefficient models for censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 154-172.
- Xu, Linzhi & Zhang, Jiajia, 2010. "An EM-like algorithm for the semiparametric accelerated failure time gamma frailty model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1467-1474, June.
- Jin, Zhezhen & He, Wenqing, 2016. "Local linear regression on correlated survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 285-294.
- Emily A. Scherer & Lin Huang & Lydia A. Shrier, 2017. "Application of Correlated Time-to-Event Models to Ecological Momentary Assessment Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 233-244, March.
- Zou, Yubo & Zhang, Jiajia & Qin, Guoyou, 2011. "A semiparametric accelerated failure time partial linear model and its application to breast cancer," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1479-1487, March.
- Lu, Xuewen, 2010. "Asymptotic distributions of two "synthetic data" estimators for censored single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 999-1015, April.
- Bao, Yanchun & He, Shuyuan & Mei, Changlin, 2007. "The Koul-Susarla-Van Ryzin and weighted least squares estimates for censored linear regression model: A comparative study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6488-6497, August.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:131:y:2017:i:c:p:51-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jiajia & Peng, Yingwei, 2009. "Crossing hazard functions in common survival models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2124-2130, October.
- Wang, You-Gan & Fu, Liya, 2011. "Rank regression for accelerated failure time model with clustered and censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2334-2343, July.
- Jung-Yu Cheng & Shinn-Jia Tzeng, 2014. "Quantile regression of right-censored length-biased data using the Buckley–James-type method," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1571-1592, December.
- Zhou, Mai & Li, Gang, 2008. "Empirical likelihood analysis of the Buckley-James estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(4), pages 649-664, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:93:y:2006:i:1:p:147-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.