Empirical likelihood analysis of the rank estimator for the censored accelerated failure time model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Empirical-type likelihoods allowing posterior credible sets with frequentist validity: Higher-order asymptotics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 723-733, September.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
- T. J. Sweeting, 1999. "On the construction of Bayes-confidence regions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(4), pages 849-861.
- Francesco Bravo, 2003. "Second-order power comparisons for a class of nonparametric likelihood-based tests," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 881-890, December.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Song & Zhao, Yichuan, 2007. "Testing treatment effect by combining weighted log-rank tests and using empirical likelihood," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1385-1393, July.
- Ming Zheng & Wen Yu, 2013. "Empirical likelihood method for multivariate Cox regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1241-1267, June.
- Yu, Lili & Peace, Karl E., 2012. "Spline nonparametric quasi-likelihood regression within the frame of the accelerated failure time model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2675-2687.
- Lili Yu & Liang Liu & Ding-Geng(Din) Chen, 2013. "Weighted Least-Squares Method for Right-Censored Data in Accelerated Failure Time Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 358-365, June.
- Wen Yu & Yunting Sun & Ming Zheng, 2011. "Empirical likelihood method for linear transformation models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(2), pages 331-346, April.
- Wanrong Liu & Xuewen Lu, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for density-weighted average derivatives," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 391-412, May.
- Zhao, Yichuan, 2011. "Empirical likelihood inference for the accelerated failure time model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 603-610, May.
- Shen, Junshan & Yuen, Kam Chuen & Liu, Chunling, 2016. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions for one- or two- samples with doubly censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 285-293.
- Mu Zhao & Yixin Wang & Yong Zhou, 2016. "Accelerated failure time model with quantile information," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 1001-1024, October.
- Tong Tong Wu & Gang Li & Chengyong Tang, 2015. "Empirical Likelihood for Censored Linear Regression and Variable Selection," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 798-812, September.
- Yuan, Ao & Xu, Jinfeng & Zheng, Gang, 2012. "Root-n estimability of some missing data models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 147-166.
- Cheng, Jung-Yu & Tzeng, Shinn-Jia, 2009. "Parametric and semiparametric methods for mapping quantitative trait loci," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1843-1849, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:92:y:2005:i:2:p:492-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .