Hierarchical multilinear models for multiway data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Kruskal, 1976. "More factors than subjects, tests and treatments: An indeterminacy theorem for canonical decomposition and individual differences scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Boik, Robert J., 1989. "Reduced-rank models for interaction in unequally replicated two-way classifications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, January.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki, 2008. "Admissibility and minimaxity of Bayes estimators for a normal mean matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2251-2264, November.
- Tomasi, Giorgio & Bro, Rasmus, 2006. "A comparison of algorithms for fitting the PARAFAC model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1700-1734, April.
- Tsukuma, Hisayuki, 2009. "Generalized Bayes minimax estimation of the normal mean matrix with unknown covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2296-2304, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Sun, Minghe, 2016. "A multi-kernel support tensor machine for classification with multitype multiway data and an application to cross-selling recommendationsAuthor-Name: Chen, Zhen-Yu," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 110-120.
- Iddi, Samuel & Molenberghs, Geert, 2012. "A combined overdispersed and marginalized multilevel model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1944-1951.
- Fernando Linardi & Cees (C.G.H.) Diks & Marco (M.J.) van der Leij & Iuri Lazier, 2017. "Dynamic Interbank Network Analysis Using Latent Space Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ohlson, Martin & Rauf Ahmad, M. & von Rosen, Dietrich, 2013. "The multilinear normal distribution: Introduction and some basic properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 37-47.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Multiplicative model PARAFAC Regularization Shrinkage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:1:p:530-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.