Robust testing in the logistic regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Croux, Christophe & Flandre, Cécile & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 2002. "The breakdown behavior of the maximum likelihood estimator in the logistic regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 377-386, December.
- Howard D. Bondell, 2005. "Minimum distance estimation for the logistic regression model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 724-731, September.
- Cantoni E. & Ronchetti E., 2001. "Robust Inference for Generalized Linear Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1022-1030, September.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 2003. "Implementing the Bianco and Yohai estimator for logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 273-295, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Boente, Graciela & Rodrigues, Isabel M., 2013. "Robust tests in generalized linear models with missing responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 80-97.
- Ana Bianco & Graciela Boente & Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Ana Pérez-González, 2011. "Asymptotic behavior of robust estimators in partially linear models with missing responses: the effect of estimating the missing probability on the simplified marginal estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 524-548, November.
- Victoria I. Audu & Goodness C. Aye, 2014. "The effects of improved maize technology on household welfare in Buruku, Benue State, Nigeria," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Boente, Graciela & Rodriguez, Daniela, 2010. "Robust inference in generalized partially linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2942-2966, December.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2017:i:2:p:41-47 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:12:p:4095-4105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.