Asymptotic behavior of robust estimators in partially linear models with missing responses: the effect of estimating the missing probability on the simplified marginal estimators
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bianco, Ana M. & Martínez, Elena, 2009. "Robust testing in the logistic regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4095-4105, October.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 2003. "Implementing the Bianco and Yohai estimator for logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 273-295, October.
- Wang, Qihua & Sun, Zhihua, 2007. "Estimation in partially linear models with missing responses at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1470-1493, August.
- Qihua Wang & Oliver Linton & Wolfgang Hardle, 2003.
"Semiparametric regression analysis with missing response at random,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP11/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wang Q. & Linton O. & Hardle W., 2004. "Semiparametric Regression Analysis With Missing Response at Random," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 334-345, January.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:524-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.