Estimation in partially linear models with missing responses at random
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Wang Q. & Linton O. & Hardle W., 2004.
"Semiparametric Regression Analysis With Missing Response at Random,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 334-345, January.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Oliver Linton & Wang, Qihua, 2003. "Semiparametric regression analysis with missing response at random," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wang, Qi-Hua & Li, Gang, 2002. "Empirical Likelihood Semiparametric Regression Analysis under Random Censorship," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 469-486, November.
- Zonghui Hu, 2004. "Profile-kernel versus backfitting in the partially linear models for longitudinal/clustered data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 251-262, June.
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker, 1999. "Household Gasoline Demand in the United States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 645-662, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Boente, Graciela & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Pérez-González, Ana, 2015. "Robust inference in partially linear models with missing responses," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 88-98.
- Baojiang Chen & Xiao-Hua Zhou, 2013. "Generalized Partially Linear Models for Incomplete Longitudinal Data In the Presence of Population-Level Information," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 386-395, June.
- Bindele, Huybrechts F. & Abebe, Ash, 2015. "Semi-parametric rank regression with missing responses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 117-132.
- Sun, Zhihua & Ye, Xue & Sun, Liuquan, 2015. "Consistent test of error-in-variables partially linear model with auxiliary variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 118-131.
- Sun, Zhihua & Wang, Qihua & Dai, Pengjie, 2009. "Model checking for partially linear models with missing responses at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 636-651, April.
- Ana Bianco & Graciela Boente & Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Ana Pérez-González, 2011. "Asymptotic behavior of robust estimators in partially linear models with missing responses: the effect of estimating the missing probability on the simplified marginal estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 524-548, November.
- Zhimeng Sun & Zhi Su & Jingyi Ma, 2014. "Focused vector information criterion model selection and model averaging regression with missing response," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 415-432, April.
- Shuanghua Luo & Changlin Mei & Cheng-yi Zhang, 2017. "Smoothed empirical likelihood for quantile regression models with response data missing at random," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 101(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Majid Mojirsheibani & Timothy Reese, 2017. "Kernel regression estimation for incomplete data with applications," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 185-209, March.
- Bianco, Ana & Boente, Graciela & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Pérez-González, Ana, 2010. "Estimation of the marginal location under a partially linear model with missing responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 546-564, February.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:3:p:735-742. is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Songxi, 2012. "Estimation in semiparametric models with missing data," MPRA Paper 46216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuanghua Luo & Cheng-yi Zhang, 2016. "Nonparametric $$M$$ M -type regression estimation under missing response data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 641-664, September.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Spano, Paula M., 2017. "Robust estimation in partially linear errors-in-variables models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 46-64.
- Wangli Xu & Xu Guo, 2013. "Checking the adequacy of partial linear models with missing covariates at random," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(3), pages 473-490, June.
- Xue, Liugen & Xue, Dong, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric regression model with missing response data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 723-740, April.
More about this item
KeywordsImputation estimator Regression surrogate estimator Inverse marginal probability weighted estimator Asymptotic normality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:7:p:1470-1493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .