Robust inference in generalized partially linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Guoyou & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2007. "Robust estimation in generalized semiparametric mixed models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1658-1683, September.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K. & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2005. "Robust Estimation in Generalized Partial Linear Models for Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1176-1184, December.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Martínez, Elena, 2009. "Robust testing in the logistic regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4095-4105, October.
- Ana Bianco & Graciela Boente & Elena Martínez, 2006. "Robust Tests in Semiparametric Partly Linear Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 435-450.
- Liang, Hua, 2006. "Estimation in partially linear models and numerical comparisons," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 675-687, February.
- Xuming He, 2002. "Estimation in a semiparametric model for longitudinal data with unspecified dependence structure," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 579-590, August.
- Chang, Xiao-Wen & Qu, Leming, 2004. "Wavelet estimation of partially linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-48, August.
- Cantoni E. & Ronchetti E., 2001. "Robust Inference for Generalized Linear Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1022-1030, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Spano, Paula M., 2017. "Robust estimation in partially linear errors-in-variables models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 46-64.
- Boente, Graciela & Pardo-Fernández, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Robust testing for superiority between two regression curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 151-168.
- Boente, Graciela & Cao, Ricardo & González Manteiga, Wenceslao & Rodriguez, Daniela, 2013. "Testing in generalized partially linear models: A robust approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 203-212.
- Shen, Chung-Wei & Tsou, Tsung-Shan & Balakrishnan, N., 2011. "Robust likelihood inference for regression parameters in partially linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1696-1714, April.
- Graciela Boente & Daniela Rodriguez, 2012. "Robust estimates in generalized partially linear single-index models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 386-411, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic properties Generalized partly linear models Rate of convergence Robust estimation Smoothing techniques Tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:12:p:2942-2966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.