Minimum distance estimation for the logistic regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Empirical-type likelihoods allowing posterior credible sets with frequentist validity: Higher-order asymptotics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 723-733, September.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
- T. J. Sweeting, 1999. "On the construction of Bayes-confidence regions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(4), pages 849-861.
- Francesco Bravo, 2003. "Second-order power comparisons for a class of nonparametric likelihood-based tests," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 881-890, December.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Martínez, Elena, 2009. "Robust testing in the logistic regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4095-4105, October.
- Geng, Pei & Sakhanenko, Lyudmila, 2016. "Parameter estimation for the logistic regression model under case-control study," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 168-177.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:92:y:2005:i:3:p:724-731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.