Interacting sequential Monte Carlo samplers for trans-dimensional simulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Del Moral & Arnaud Doucet & Ajay Jasra, 2006. "Sequential Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 411-436.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002.
"A sequential particle filter method for static models,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 539-552, August.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2000. "A Sequential Particle Filter Method for Static Models," Working Papers 2000-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Rosenthal, Jeffrey S., 2007. "AMCMC: An R interface for adaptive MCMC," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5467-5470, August.
- Ajay Jasra & David A. Stephens & Christopher C. Holmes, 2007. "Population-Based Reversible Jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 787-807.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creal, D., 2009. "A survey of sequential Monte Carlo methods for economics and finance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Morio, Jérôme & Jacquemart, Damien & Balesdent, Mathieu & Marzat, Julien, 2013. "Optimisation of interacting particle systems for rare event estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 117-128.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2010. "Identifying business cycle turning points with sequential Monte Carlo methods: an online and real-time application to the Euro area," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1-2), pages 145-167.
- McGrory, C.A. & Pettitt, A.N. & Titterington, D.M. & Alston, C.L. & Kelly, M., 2016. "Transdimensional sequential Monte Carlo using variational Bayes — SMCVB," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 246-254.
- Rigat, F. & Mira, A., 2012. "Parallel hierarchical sampling: A general-purpose interacting Markov chains Monte Carlo algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1450-1467.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2008. "Identifying Business Cycle Turning Points with Sequential Monte Carlo Methods," Working Papers 0815, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:4:p:1765-1791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .