Decomposition of time series models in state-space form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. J. G Odolphin & S. E. Johnson, 2003. "Decomposition of Time Series Dynamic Linear Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 513-527, September.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-417, October.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422-422, October.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mitc27-1, January.
- K. Hemming & J. E. H. Shaw, 2002. "A parametric dynamic survival model applied to breast cancer survival times," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(4), pages 421-435.
- Triantafyllopoulos, Kostas & Pikoulas, John, 2002. "Multivariate Bayesian Regression Applied to the Problem of Network Security," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 579-594, December.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2003. "Recursive estimation in econometrics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 37-75, October.
- E. J. Godolphin, 2001. "Observable trend-projecting state-space models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 379-389.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2000. "Trend estimation and de-trending via rational square-wave filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2001. "Methodology for trend estimation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 75-96, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2007. "Signal extraction and filtering by linear semiparametric methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 935-958, October.
- Dani Gamerman & Thiago Rezende Santos & Glaura C. Franco, 2013. "A Non-Gaussian Family Of State-Space Models With Exact Marginal Likelihood," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 625-645, November.
- Kostas Triantafyllopoulos, 2009. "Inference of Dynamic Generalized Linear Models: On-Line Computation and Appraisal," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 77(3), pages 430-450, December.
- K. Triantafyllopoulos, 2007. "Covariance estimation for multivariate conditionally Gaussian dynamic linear models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 551-569.
- Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Hernández, Cesáreo & del Hoyo, Juan, 2006. "Forecasting VARMA processes using VAR models and subspace-based state space models," MPRA Paper 4235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- da-Silva, C.Q. & Migon, H.S. & Correia, L.T., 2011. "Dynamic Bayesian beta models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2074-2089, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:9:p:2232-2246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.