An improved Akaike information criterion for state-space model selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cavanaugh, Joseph E., 1997. "Unifying the derivations for the Akaike and corrected Akaike information criteria," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 201-208, April.
- Harvey, A C & Todd, P H J, 1983. "Forecasting Economic Time Series with Structural and Box-Jenkins Models: A Case Study," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(4), pages 299-307, October.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Hernández, Cesáreo & del Hoyo, Juan, 2006. "Forecasting VARMA processes using VAR models and subspace-based state space models," MPRA Paper 4235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0691-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & José Casals & Miguel Jerez, 2012.
"Estimating the system order by subspace methods,"
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 411-425, September.
- Jerez, Miguel & Casals, José & García-Hiernaux, Alfredo, 2007. "Estimating the system order by subspace methods," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws070301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:spr:alstar:v:101:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0304-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fábio Bayer & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2015. "Bootstrap-based model selection criteria for beta regressions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 776-795, December.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:80:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13571-017-0130-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0766-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panagiotis Mantalos & Kyriacos Mattheou & Alex Karagrigoriou, 2010. "Vector autoregressive order selection and forecasting via the modified divergence information criterion," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 254-277.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-018-0797-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tao Zhang & Joseph E. Cavanaugh, 2016. "A multistage algorithm for best-subset model selection based on the Kullback–Leibler discrepancy," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 643-669, June.
- Trevezas, S. & Malefaki, S. & Cournède, P.-H., 2014. "Parameter estimation via stochastic variants of the ECM algorithm with applications to plant growth modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 82-99.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:10:p:2635-2654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.