Forecasting Economic Time Series with Structural and Box-Jenkins Models: A Case Study: Response
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso & Grassi, Stefano, 2018.
"A data-cleaning augmented Kalman filter for robust estimation of state space models,"
Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 107-123.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso & Grassi, Stefano, 2015. "A data-cleaning augmented Kalman filter for robust estimation of state space models," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 13-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti & Stefano Grassi, 2016. "A Data–Cleaning Augmented Kalman Filter for Robust Estimation of State Space Models," CEIS Research Paper 374, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Sbrana, Giacomo, 2013.
"The exact linkage between the Beveridge–Nelson decomposition and other permanent-transitory decompositions,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 311-316.
- Giacomo Sbrana, 2010. "The exact linkage between the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition and other permanent-transitory decompositions," Working Papers 10-09, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Giacomo Sbrana, 2013. "The exact linkage between the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition and other permanent-transitory decompositions," Post-Print hal-00779344, HAL.
- Ralf Dewenter & Ulrich Heimeshoff, 2017. "Predicting Advertising Volumes Using Structural Time Series Models: A Case Study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(3), pages 1644-1652.
- Thornton, Michael A., 2013. "Removing seasonality under a changing regime: Filtering new car sales," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 4-14.
- Mihnea Constantinescu & Anh Dinh Minh Nguyen, 2017. "Unemployment or Credit: Who Holds The Potential? Results From a Small-Open Economy," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 4, Bank of Lithuania.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso, 2016.
"Outlier detection in structural time series models: The indicator saturation approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 180-202.
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti, 2014. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2014-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso, 2015. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113137, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso, 2014. "Outlier detection in structural time series models: The indicator saturation approach," FZID Discussion Papers 90-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti, 2014. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," CEIS Research Paper 325, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
- Rasi, Chris-Marie & Viikari, Jan-Markus, 1998. "The time-varying NAIRU and potential output in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 6/1998, Bank of Finland.
- J. S. Shonkwiler, 1992. "A Structural Time Series Model Of Nevada Gross Taxable Gaming Revenues," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 239-249, Winter.
- Constantinescu, Mihnea & Nguyen, Anh D.M., 2018. "Unemployment or credit: Which one holds the potential? Results for a small open economy with a low degree of financialization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 649-664.
- Stephen Pollock, 2002. "Recursive Estimation in Econometrics," Working Papers 462, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hotta, Luiz K. & Morettin, Pedro A. & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 1992. "The Effect of Overlapping Aggregation on Time Series Models: An Application to the Unemployment Rate in Brazil," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 12(2), November.
- Thury, Gerhard & Witt, Stephen F., 1998. "Forecasting industrial production using structural time series models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 751-767, December.
- Sebastian Acevedo Mejia & Lu Han & Marie S Kim & Nicole Laframboise, 2016. "Flying to Paradise; The Role of Airlift in the Caribbean Tourism Industry," IMF Working Papers 16/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Kaiser, Regina, 1998. "Detection and estimation of structural changes and ouliers in unobserved components," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 9847, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Panayotis G. Michaelides & Efthymios G. Tsionas & Angelos T. Vouldis & Konstantinos N. Konstantakis & Panagiotis Patrinos, 2018. "A Semi-Parametric Non-linear Neural Network Filter: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 637-675, March.
- Walter Labys, 2005. "Commodity Price Fluctuations: A Century of Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Maravall, Agustín & Kaiser, Regina, 1999. "Short-term and long-term trends, seasonal and the business cycle," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6291, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Maravall, Agustín & Kaiser, Regina, 1999. "Seasonal outliers in time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6333, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Philippe Goulet Coulombe & Maximilian Gobel, 2020. "Arctic Amplification of Anthropogenic Forcing: A Vector Autoregressive Analysis," Papers 2005.02535, arXiv.org.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Costello, Greg & Ratti, Ronald, 2016. "House price cycles in Australia’s four largest capital cities," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 11-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:1:y:1983:i:4:p:313-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.