A data-cleaning augmented Kalman filter for robust estimation of state space models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti & Stefano Grassi, 2016. "A Data–Cleaning Augmented Kalman Filter for Robust Estimation of State Space Models," CEIS Research Paper 374, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso & Grassi, Stefano, 2015. "A data-cleaning augmented Kalman filter for robust estimation of state space models," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 13-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso, 2016.
"Outlier detection in structural time series models: The indicator saturation approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 180-202.
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti, 2014. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2014-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso, 2015. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113137, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso, 2014. "Outlier detection in structural time series models: The indicator saturation approach," FZID Discussion Papers 90-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti, 2014. "Outlier Detection in Structural Time Series Models: the Indicator Saturation Approach," CEIS Research Paper 325, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
- Marc K. Francke & Siem Jan Koopman & Aart F. de Vos, 2010.
"Likelihood functions for state space models with diffuse initial conditions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 407-414, November.
- Marc K. Francke & Siem Jan Koopman & Aart de Vos, 2008. "Likelihood Functions for State Space Models with Diffuse Initial Conditions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-040/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- James E. Matheson & Robert L. Winkler, 1976. "Scoring Rules for Continuous Probability Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(10), pages 1087-1096, June.
- Bianco, Ana Maria, et al, 2001. "Outlier Detection in Regression Models with ARIMA Errors Using Robust Estimates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 565-579, December.
- Barr Rosenberg, 1973. "Random Coefficients Models: The Analysis of a Cross Section of Time Series by Stochastically Convergent Parameter Regression," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4, pages 399-428 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ledolter, Johannes, 1989. "The effect of additive outliers on the forecasts from ARIMA models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-240.
- Panagiotelis, Anastasios & Smith, Michael, 2008. "Bayesian density forecasting of intraday electricity prices using multivariate skew t distributions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 710-727.
- Harvey, A C & Todd, P H J, 1983. "Forecasting Economic Time Series with Structural and Box-Jenkins Models: A Case Study," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(4), pages 299-307, October.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Peter Ruckdeschel & Bernhard Spangl & Daria Pupashenko, 2014. "Robust Kalman tracking and smoothing with propagating and non-propagating outliers," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 93-123, February.
- Bernardi Mauro & Della Corte Giuseppe & Proietti Tommaso, 2011. "Extracting the Cyclical Component in Hours Worked," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-28, May.
- Harvey, A C & Todd, P H J, 1983. "Forecasting Economic Time Series with Structural and Box-Jenkins Models: A Case Study: Response," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(4), pages 313-315, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust filtering; Augmented Kalman filter; Structural time series model; Additive outlier; Innovation outlier;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:107-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/econometrics-and-statistics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.