Random Coefficients Models: The Analysis of a Cross Section of Time Series by Stochastically Convergent Parameter Regression
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso & Grassi, Stefano, 2018.
"A data-cleaning augmented Kalman filter for robust estimation of state space models,"
Econometrics and Statistics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 107-123.
- Marczak, Martyna & Proietti, Tommaso & Grassi, Stefano, 2015. "A data-cleaning augmented Kalman filter for robust estimation of state space models," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 13-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti & Stefano Grassi, 2016. "A Data–Cleaning Augmented Kalman Filter for Robust Estimation of State Space Models," CEIS Research Paper 374, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Marc K. Francke & Siem Jan Koopman & Aart F. de Vos, 2010.
"Likelihood functions for state space models with diffuse initial conditions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 407-414, November.
- Marc K. Francke & Siem Jan Koopman & Aart de Vos, 2008. "Likelihood Functions for State Space Models with Diffuse Initial Conditions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-040/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 15, pages 334-362
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," Working Papers 2012_02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koning, Camiel de & Straetmans, Stefan, 1998. "Time varying forex market inefficiency," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Karakatsani Nektaria V & Bunn Derek W., 2010. "Fundamental and Behavioural Drivers of Electricity Price Volatility," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-42, September.
- Jiawen Xu & Pierre Perron, 2015.
"Forecasting in the presence of in and out of sample breaks,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
wp2015-012, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jiawen Xu & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Forecasting in the presence of in and out of sample breaks," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2015. "Likelihood‐based dynamic factor analysis for measurement and forecasting," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2008. "Likelihood-based Analysis for Dynamic Factor Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-007/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Mar 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .