Approximate inference for disease mapping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0608-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ugarte, M.D. & Goicoa, T. & Militino, A.F., 2009. "Empirical Bayes and Fully Bayes procedures to detect high-risk areas in disease mapping," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2938-2949, June.
- Youngjo Lee & Myoungjin Jang & Woojoo Lee, 2011. "Prediction interval for disease mapping using hierarchical likelihood," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 159-179, March.
- MacNab, Ying C. & Lin, Yi, 2009. "On empirical Bayes penalized quasi-likelihood inference in GLMMs and in Bayesian disease mapping and ecological modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2950-2967, June.
- Jo Eidsvik & Sara Martino & Håvard Rue, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian Inference in Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Coppi, Renato & Gil, Maria A. & Kiers, Henk A.L., 2006. "The fuzzy approach to statistical analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Eidsvik, Jo & Finley, Andrew O. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Rue, Håvard, 2012. "Approximate Bayesian inference for large spatial datasets using predictive process models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1362-1380.
- Streftaris, George & Worton, Bruce J., 2008. "Efficient and accurate approximate Bayesian inference with an application to insurance data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2604-2622, January.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:10:p:2552-2570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.