Determining the number of components in mixtures of linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellekalek, P., 1998. "Good random number generators are (not so) easy to find," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 485-505.
- Furman, W. David & Lindsay, Bruce G., 1994. "Testing for the number of components in a mixture of normal distributions using moment estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 473-492, June.
- Gilles Celeux & Gilda Soromenho, 1996. "An entropy criterion for assessing the number of clusters in a mixture model," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(2), pages 195-212, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2009.
"Did Globalization Lead to Segmentation? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long-Run,"
Working Papers CELEG
0902, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2009. "Did Globalization Lead to Segmentation? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long-Run," Discussion Papers 09-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & F. Vitorino Martins, 2006. "Examining the segment retention problem for the “Group Satellite” case," FEP Working Papers 220, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Meng Li & Sijia Xiang & Weixin Yao, 2016. "Robust estimation of the number of components for mixtures of linear regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1539-1555, December.
- Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Enflo, Kerstin, 2011.
"Did globalization drive convergence? Identifying cross-country growth regimes in the long run,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 832-844, August.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2010. "Did Globalization Drive Convergence? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long Run," Working Paper series 30_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jan-Michael Becker & Christian Ringle & Marko Sarstedt & Franziska Völckner, 2015. "How collinearity affects mixture regression results," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 643-659, December.
- Michele Battisti & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2010. "Convergence Tools and Mixture Analysis," Working Papers CELEG 1007, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Michele Battisti, 2013. "Reassessing Segmentation In The Labour Market: An Application For Italy 1995–2004," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages 38-55, May.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Determining the Number of Market Segments Using an Experimental Design," FEP Working Papers 263, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Manfred GILLI & Peter WINKER, "undated".
"A review of heuristic optimization methods in econometrics,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
08-12, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Manfred Gilli & Peter Winker, 2008. "Review of Heuristic Optimization Methods in Econometrics," Working Papers 001, COMISEF.
- Michele Battisti & Granfranco Di Vaio, "undated". "Half Life Or Half Convergence? Endogenous Identification Of Regional Clubs Across Europe 1980-2002," Quaderni DEF 142, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Salcher, André, 2007. "Modellselektion in Finite Mixture PLS-Modellen," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1394, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1123-1135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Proust-Lima, Cécile & Joly, Pierre & Dartigues, Jean-François & Jacqmin-Gadda, Hélène, 2009. "Joint modelling of multivariate longitudinal outcomes and a time-to-event: A nonlinear latent class approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1142-1154, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:38:y:2001:i:1:p:15-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.