Examining the segment retention problem for the “Group Satellite” case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venkatram Ramaswamy & Wayne S. Desarbo & David J. Reibstein & William T. Robinson, 1993. "An Empirical Pooling Approach for Estimating Marketing Mix Elasticities with PIMS Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 103-124.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Hawkins, Dollena S. & Allen, David M. & Stromberg, Arnold J., 2001. "Determining the number of components in mixtures of linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 15-48, November.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2005. "Assessing the Number of Components in Mixture Models: a Review," FEP Working Papers 194, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation criteria; Latent Class Segmentation.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .