Report NEP-MKT-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 133, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Asmaa Khariji, 2006. "Analysing Website Choice and Consumer Loyalty: the Case of Book and CD Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 319, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:06-mwp9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Peitz, Martin, 2006. "Umbrella Branding and the Provision of Quality," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 132, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & F. Vitorino Martins, 2006. "Examining the segment retention problem for the “Group Satellite” case," FEP Working Papers 220, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Massimo FLORIO & Emanuele OZZIMO, 2006. "Innovation strategies for SMEs and clusters: the challenges of a globalised Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacques Laye & Charis Lina & Herve Tanguy, 2006. "E-consumers' search and emerging structure of B-to-C coalitions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 374, Society for Computational Economics.