On congruent econometric relations : A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Juselius, Katarina, 1993.
"VAR Modelling and Haavelmo's Probability Approach to Macroeconomic Modelling,"
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 595-622.
- : Katarina Juselius, 1993. "VAR Modelling and Haavelmo's Probability Approach to Macroeconomic Modelling," Discussion Papers 93-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991.
" The Econometrics of the General Equilibrium Approach to Business Cycles,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 161-178.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1990. "The econometrics of the general equilibrium approach to business cycles," Staff Report 130, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hendry, David F, 1995. "Econometrics and Business Cycle Empirics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1622-1636, November.
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1997. "The Foundations of Econometric Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588706, October.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Deutsch, Melinda, 1992. "Comments on the evaluation of policy models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Hendry, David F. & Neale, Adrian J. & Srba, Frank, 1988. "Econometric analysis of small linear systems using PC-FIML," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 203-226.
- Banerjee, Anindya, et al, 1986. "Exploring Equilibrium Relationships in Econometrics through Static Models: Some Monte Carlo Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 253-277, August.
- Mizon, Grayham E & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1986. "The Encompassing Principle and Its Application to Testing Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 657-678, May.
- Hendry, David F & Doornik, Jurgen A, 1997. "The Implications for Econometric Modelling of Forecast Failure," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 437-461, September.
- Hendry, David F. & Learmer, Edward E. & Poirier, Dale J., 1990. "A Conversation on Econometric Methodology," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 171-261, June.
- Bardsen, G. & Fisher, P.G., 1993. "The Importance of Being Structured," Papers 02-93, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991. "Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 283-306, March.
- E. J. Working, 1927. "What Do Statistical "Demand Curves" Show?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 212-235.
- David Hendry, 1995. "On the interactions of unit roots and exogeneity," Economics Papers 7., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Yoshihisa Baba & David F. Hendry & Ross M. Starr, 1992. "The Demand for M1 in the U.S.A., 1960–1988," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 25-61.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Mizon, Grayham E., 1995. "A simple message for autocorrelation correctors: Don't," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 267-288, September.
- Sprenkle, C M & Miller, M H, 1980. "The Precautionary Demand for Narrow and Broad Money," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 407-421, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauwens, Luc & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2010.
"General-to-specific modelling of exchange rate volatility: A forecast evaluation,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 885-907, October.
- BAUWENS, Luc & SUCARRAT, Genaro, 2006. "General to specific modelling of exchange rate volatility: a forecast evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & SUCARRAT, Genaro, 2010. "General-to-specific modelling of exchange rate volatility: a forecast evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2234, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Bauwens, Luc, 2008. "General to specific modelling of exchange rate volatility : a forecast evaluation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081810, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Genaro, SUCARRAT, 2006. "General to Specific Modelling of Exchange Rate Volatility : a Forecast Evaluation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006013, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Kapetanios, George, 2007. "Variable selection in regression models using nonstandard optimisation of information criteria," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 4-15, September.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Stephen J. Perez, 2004.
"Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Growth Regressions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(5), pages 765-798, December.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Stephen J. Perez, "undated". "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Growth Regressions," Department of Economics 01-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hoover & Harris Dellas, 2003. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Growth Regressions," Working Papers 11, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2009.
"Physical market determinants of the price of crude oil and the market premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 537-549, July.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2007. "Physical Market Determinants of the Price of Crude Oil and the Market Premium," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:127-144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:47:y:1997:i::p:163-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.