A Conversation on Econometric Methodology
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, "undated". "Intersectoral Labour Reallocation and Employment Volatility: A Bayesian Analysis using a VAR-GARCH-M model," Discussion Papers 99/4, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jorge Ramos & Hernán Rincón, 2000.
"El Balance Fiscal Y El Balance En La Cuenta Corriente En Colombia: Canales De Transmisión Y Causalidad,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002457, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jorge Ramos & Hernán Rincón, 2000. "El Balance Fisacl y el Balance en la Cuenta Corriente en Colombia: Canales de Transmisión y Causalidad," Borradores de Economia 166, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hendry, David F., 1997. "On congruent econometric relations : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-190, December.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Stephen J. Perez, 2004. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Growth Regressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(5), pages 765-798, December.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Stephen J. Perez, "undated". "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Growth Regressions," Department of Economics 01-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hoover & Harris Dellas, 2003. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Growth Regressions," Working Papers 11, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Santos & David Hendry, 2006. "Saturation in Autoregressive Models," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 24, pages 8-19, December.
- Hendry, David F., 2001. "Achievements and challenges in econometric methodology," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 7-10, January.
- Alberto Castrillón, 2003. "Probabilismo: ética y economía," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(9), pages 55-77, July-Dece.
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011. "A History of the Histories of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Boumans, Marcel & Dupont-Kieffer, Ariane, 2011. "A history of the histories of econometrics," MPRA Paper 35744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hanousek & Jaromir Antoch, 2000. "Model Selection and Simplification Using Lattices," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp164, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jaromir Antoch & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Model Selection and Simplification Using Lattices," Econometrics 0012004, EconWPA.
- Mirowski, Philip, 1995. "Three ways to think about testing in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 25-46, May.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oxley, L.T., 1995. "An expert systems approach to econometric modelling," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 379-383.
- Leonardo Villar & Hernán Rincón, 2000. "The Colombian Economy in the nineties: Capital Flows and Foreign Exchange Regimes," Borradores de Economia 149, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Leonardo Villar & Hernán Rincón, 2000. "The Colombian Economy In The Nineties: Capital Flows And Foreign Exchange Regimes," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003575, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Spiro Stefanou & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Applied production analysis unveiled in open peer review: introductory remarks," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-6, August.
- S.E. Stefanou & K. Kerstens, 2008. "Applied production analysis unveiled in open peer review : introductory remarks," Post-Print hal-00292604, HAL.
- Jarl Kampen & Marc Swyngedouw, 2000. "The Ordinal Controversy Revisited," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Grahame Thompson, 1993. "Causality in economics: Rhetorical ethic or positivist empiric?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 2005. "General-to-specific modeling: an overview and selected bibliography," International Finance Discussion Papers 838, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:6:y:1990:i:02:p:171-261_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed