Dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and nonlinear costs: Analysis, comparisons and new evidences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Kopel & Luca Lambertini, 2013.
"On Price Competition with Market Share Delegation Contracts,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 40-43, January.
- M. Kopel & L. Lambertini, 2012. "On price competition with market share delegation contracts," Working Papers wp806, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ahmed, E. & Elsadany, A.A. & Puu, Tonu, 2015. "On Bertrand duopoly game with differentiated goods," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 169-179.
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Stefanini, Luciano & Gardini, Laura, 1998. "Synchronization, intermittency and critical curves in a duopoly game," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 559-585.
- Zhang, Jixiang & Da, Qingli & Wang, Yanhua, 2009. "The dynamics of Bertrand model with bounded rationality," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2048-2055.
- Giant-italo Bischi & Laura Gardini, 2000. "Global properties of symmetric competition models with riddling and blowout phenomena," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 5, pages 1-12, January.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia, 2007.
"Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 371-388, March.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Ahmad K. Naimzada & Lucia Sbragia, 2004. "Oligopoly Games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Working Papers 81, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012.
"Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1469-1478.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2014. "Local and global dynamics in a duopoly with price competition and market share delegation," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 253-270.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2013. "The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products: Synchronization, intermittency and global dynamics," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 73-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xinli & Sun, Deshan & Ma, Sijia & Zhang, Shuning, 2020. "The dynamics of a quantum Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and heterogeneous expectations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 557(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:79:y:2015:i:c:p:191-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.