Border collision bifurcation curves and their classification in a family of 1D discontinuous maps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura, 2010.
"On the complicated price dynamics of a simple one-dimensional discontinuous financial market model with heterogeneous interacting traders,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 187-205, June.
- Fabio Tramontana & Frank Westerhoff & Laura Gardini, 2010. "On the complicated price dynamics of a simple one-dimensional discontinuous financial market model with heterogeneous interacting traders," Working Papers 1005, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Day, Richard H, 1982. "Irregular Growth Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 406-414, June.
- Viktor Avrutin & Michael Schanz & BjÃ¶rn Schenke, 2011. "Coexistence of the Bandcount-Adding and Bandcount-Increment Scenarios," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2011, pages 1-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerboni Baiardi, Lorenzo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Panchuk, Anastasiia, 2020. "Endogenous desired debt in a Minskyan business model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Brianzoni, Serena & Campisi, Giovanni, 2020. "Dynamical analysis of a financial market with fundamentalists, chartists, and imitators," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:44:y:2011:i:4:p:248-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.