Unprofitable customers and their management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bougie, J.R.G. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2003. "Angry customers don't come back, they get back : The experience and behavioral implications of anger and dissatisfaction in services," Other publications TiSEM 1708fb71-fd68-41d9-b870-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Reingen, Peter H, et al, 1984. " Brand Congruence in Interpersonal Relations: A Social Network Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 771-783, December.
- Haenlein, Michael & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Beeser, Anemone J., 2007. "A Model to Determine Customer Lifetime Value in a Retail Banking Context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 221-234, June.
- Ray Reagans, 2005. "Preferences, Identity, and Competition: Predicting Tie Strength from Demographic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1374-1383, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:10008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anand Iyengar & Ketan Suri, 2012. "Customer profitability analysis an avant-garde approach to revenue optimisation in hotels," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 127-143.
- Ketchen Jr., David J. & Buckley, M. Ronald, 2010. "Divas at work: Dealing with drama kings and queens in organizations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 599-606, November.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Bl, 2010. "Should they stay or should they go? Reactivation and termination of low-tier customers," Research Report 10008, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer segmentation Customer relationship management Relationship dissolution Unprofitable customer management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:1:p:89-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.