Japan's approach to Asia Pacific economic cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale, 1998. "Japan's Approach to Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 281, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997. "Open Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 545-565, August.
- Yoichi Funabashi, 1995. "Asia Pacific Fusion: Japan's Role in APEC," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade And Evnvironmental Policy : How Effective Is Ã¢Â‚¬Ëœeco-Dumpingã¢Â‚¬Â„¢?," Trade Working Papers 22867, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2000.
"International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 287, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher Findlay, 2001. "China's Admittance to the WTO and Industrial Structural Adjustment in the World Economy," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 315, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:9:y:1998:i:4:p:547-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.