Japan's Approach to Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Drysdale, Peter, 1998. "Japan's approach to Asia Pacific economic cooperation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 547-554.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997. "Open Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 545-565, August.
- Yoichi Funabashi, 1995. "Asia Pacific Fusion: Japan's Role in APEC," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Findlay, 2001. "China's Admittance to the WTO and Industrial Structural Adjustment in the World Economy," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 315, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade And Evnvironmental Policy : How Effective Is Ã¢Â‚¬Ëœeco-Dumpingã¢Â‚¬Â„¢?," Trade Working Papers 22867, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2000.
"International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 287, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .