Gender earnings differentials in Taiwan: A stochastic frontier approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lovell, C. A. Knox, 1995. "Econometric efficiency analysis: A policy-oriented review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 452-461, February.
- James P. Vere, 2005. "Wage Structure Effects of Taiwan's Science and Technology Development Policy ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 159-180, 06.
- Joseph E. Zveglich Jr. & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2004. "Occupational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap in a Dynamic East Asian Economy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 850-875, April.
- Daneshvary, Nasser, et al, 1992. "Job Search and Immigrant Assimilation: An Earnings Frontier Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 482-92, August.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Günter Lang, 2005. "The difference between wages and wage potentials: Earnings disadvantages of immigrants in Germany," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 21-42, April.
- Ogloblin, Constantin & Brock, Gregory, 2005. "Wage determination in urban Russia: Underpayment and the gender differential," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 325-343, September.
- Tam, Tony, 1996. "Reducing the gender gap in an asian economy: How important is women's increasing work experience?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 831-844, May.
- Bishop, John A. & Chiou, Jong-Rong, 2004. "Economic transformation and earnings inequality in China and Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 549-562, June.
- G¸nseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers & Joseph E. Zveglich, 2004. "International Trade and Gender Wage Discrimination: Evidence from East Asia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 237-254, 05.
- Hofler, Richard A. & Polachek, Solomon W., 1985. "A new approach for measuring wage ignorance in the labor market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 267-276, August.
- Slottje, Daniel J. & Hirschberg, Joseph G. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Scully, Gerald W., 1994. "A new method for detecting individual and group labor market discrimination," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-64, March.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Polachek, Solomon W. & Robst, John, 1998. "Employee labor market information: comparing direct world of work measures of workers' knowledge to stochastic frontier estimates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-242, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:18:y:2007:i:6:p:934-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.