Occupational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap in a Dynamic East Asian Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2011.
"Noncognitive skills, occupational attainment, and relative wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 4289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Michelle Tan, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 612, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bishop, John A. & Grodner, Andrew & Liu, Haiyong & Chiou, Jong-Rong, 2007. "Gender earnings differentials in Taiwan: A stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 934-945, December.
- Ebru Kongar & Mark Price, 2010. "Offshoring of white-collar jobs in the United States and gendered outcomes," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(8), pages 888-907, November.
- Up Lim & Ye Choi & Heonyoung Lee, 2015. "Occupational skills and the gender wage gap in Seoul, Korea: a multilevel approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 335-356, December.
- Siew Ching Goy & Geraint Johnes, 2008. "That's what makes the difference today: an international analysis of the determinants of discrimination," Working Papers 596180, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Veronika V. Eberharter, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Occupational Preferences, Segregation, and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Three Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 506, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Amirah El-Haddad, 2011. "Female Wages in the Egyptian Textiles and Clothing Industry: Low Pay or Discrimination?," Working Papers 633, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:70:4:y:2004:p:850-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .