Regional evolutions in labor markets in the Philippines: A dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "The Role of other Economically Active Household Members in Poverty Alleviation," Discussion Papers DP 2004-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Decressin, Jorg & Fatas, Antonio, 1995. "Regional labor market dynamics in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1627-1655, December.
- S. Antonio Ruiz-Quintanilla & Rita Claes, 1996. "Determinants of Underemployment of Young Adults: A Multi-Country Study," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(3), pages 424-438, April.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Wolfers, Justin, 2000.
"The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 1-33, March.
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2002. "Education, Labor Market, and Development: A Review of the Trends and Issues in the Philippines for the Past 25 Years," Discussion Papers DP 2002-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Denise J. Doiron, 2003. "Is Under-Employment due to Labour Hoarding? Evidence from the Australian Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(246), pages 306-323, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "Agriculture, Rural Employment, and Inclusive Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2013-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model," Development Economics Working Papers 22617, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:17:y:2006:i:3:p:448-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.