Simulation model of a greenhouse with a heat-pipe heating system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hepbasli, Arif, 2011. "A comparative investigation of various greenhouse heating options using exergy analysis method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4411-4423.
- Nayak, Sujata & Tiwari, G.N., 2010. "Energy metrics of photovoltaic/thermal and earth air heat exchanger integrated greenhouse for different climatic conditions of India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 2984-2993, October.
- Bi, Yuehong & Wang, Xinhong & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Hua & Chen, Lingen, 2009. "Comprehensive exergy analysis of a ground-source heat pump system for both building heating and cooling modes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2560-2565, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouhara, Hussam & Ajji, Zaki & Koudsi, Yahia & Ezzuddin, Hatem & Mousa, Nisreen, 2013. "Experimental investigation of an inclined-condenser wickless heat pipe charged with water and an ethanol–water azeotropic mixture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 139-147.
- Jiaqiang, E. & Zhao, Xiaohuan & Liu, Haili & Chen, Jianmei & Zuo, Wei & Peng, Qingguo, 2016. "Field synergy analysis for enhancing heat transfer capability of a novel narrow-tube closed oscillating heat pipe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 218-228.
- Ghasemi Mobtaker, Hassan & Ajabshirchi, Yahya & Ranjbar, Seyed Faramarz & Matloobi, Mansour, 2016. "Solar energy conservation in greenhouse: Thermal analysis and experimental validation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 509-519.
- Chen, Jiaoliao & Xu, Fang & Tan, Dapeng & Shen, Zheng & Zhang, Libin & Ai, Qinglin, 2015. "A control method for agricultural greenhouses heating based on computational fluid dynamics and energy prediction model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 106-118.
- Bouadila, Salwa & Lazaar, Mariem & Skouri, Safa & Kooli, Sami & Farhat, Abdelhamid, 2014. "Assessment of the greenhouse climate with a new packed-bed solar air heater at night, in Tunisia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 31-41.
- Van Beveren, P.J.M. & Bontsema, J. & Van Straten, G. & Van Henten, E.J., 2015. "Minimal heating and cooling in a modern rose greenhouse," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 97-109.
- Jouhara, Hussam & Ezzuddin, Hatem, 2013. "Thermal performance characteristics of a wraparound loop heat pipe (WLHP) charged with R134A," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 128-138.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:442-:d:132131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation model; Greenhouse; Air temperature; Soil temperature; Heat-pipe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:268-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .