Do demand and supply shocks explain USA's oil stock fluctuations?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2007. "Modelling oil price volatility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6549-6553, December.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- Hayat, Aziz & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2010. "The oil stock fluctuations in the United States," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 178-184, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2017.
"Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 536-546.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2017. "Oil Price Shocks and Policy Uncertainty: New Evidence on the Effects of US and non-US Oil Production," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 295, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald. A. & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2017. "Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2017. "Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production," CAMA Working Papers 2017-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Prasad Bal, Debi & Narayan Rath, Badri, 2015. "Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 149-156.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2014. "Firm return volatility and economic gains: The role of oil prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-151.
- Thuraisamy, Kannan S. & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher, 2013. "The relationship between Asian equity and commodity futures markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 67-75.
More about this item
KeywordsOil stock Industrial production Demand and supply shocks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:8:p:2908-2915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.