Optimization and design of energy transport system for solar cooking application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Sebaii, A.A. & Al-Ghamdi, A.A. & Al-Hazmi, F.S. & Faidah, Adel S., 2009. "Thermal performance of a single basin solar still with PCM as a storage medium," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1187-1195, July.
- Al-Soud, Mohammed S. & Abdallah, Essam & Akayleh, Ali & Abdallah, Salah & Hrayshat, Eyad S., 2010. "A parabolic solar cooker with automatic two axes sun tracking system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 463-470, February.
- Mawire, A. & McPherson, M. & Heetkamp, R.R.J. van den & Mlatho, S.J.P., 2009. "Simulated performance of storage materials for pebble bed thermal energy storage (TES) systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1246-1252, July.
- Garg, H.P. & Bandyopadhyay, B. & Datta, Gouri, 1983. "Mathematical modelling of the performance of a solar cooker," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-239.
- Hussain, M. & Das, K.C. & Huda, A., 1997. "The performance of a box-type solar cooker with auxiliary heating," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-155.
- Pohekar, S.D. & Ramachandran, M., 2006. "Utility assessment of parabolic solar cooker as a domestic cooking device in India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1827-1838.
- Chow, T.T. & Pei, G. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & Chan, A.L.S. & He, M., 2010. "Modeling and application of direct-expansion solar-assisted heat pump for water heating in subtropical Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 643-649, February.
- Kumar, Naveen & Chavda, Tilak & Mistry, H.N., 2010. "A truncated pyramid non-tracking type multipurpose domestic solar cooker/hot water system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 471-477, February.
- Pohekar, S.D. & Kumar, Dinesh & Ramachandran, M., 2005. "Dissemination of cooking energy alternatives in India--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 379-393, August.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L.S., 1994. "A multi-objective analysis of cooking-energy alternatives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 469-478.
- Purohit, P & Kumar, A & Rana, S & Kandpal, T.C, 2002. "Using renewable energy technologies for domestic cooking in India: a methodology for potential estimation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 235-246.
- Ghafghazi, S. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Melin, S., 2010. "A multicriteria approach to evaluate district heating system options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1134-1140, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otte, Pia Piroschka, 2014. "Solar cooking in Mozambique—an investigation of end-user׳s needs for the design of solar cookers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 366-375.
- Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert, 2013. "A comprehensive review on solar cookers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1399-1421.
- Lahkar, Pranab J. & Bhamu, Rajesh K. & Samdarshi, S.K., 2012. "Enabling inter-cooker thermal performance comparison based on cooker opto-thermal ratio (COR)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 491-495.
- Farzaneh-Gord, M. & Arabkoohsar, A. & Deymi Dasht-bayaz, M. & Machado, L. & Koury, R.N.N., 2014. "Energy and exergy analysis of natural gas pressure reduction points equipped with solar heat and controllable heaters," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 258-270.
- Zhang, Wei & Zhu, Rui & Liu, Bin & Ramakrishna, Seeram, 2012. "High-performance hybrid solar cells employing metal-free organic dye modified TiO2 as photoelectrode," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 305-308.
- Prasanna, U.R. & Umanand, L., 2011. "Modeling and design of a solar thermal system for hybrid cooking application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1740-1755, May.
- Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Zubi, Ghassan & Fracastoro, Gian Vincenzo, 2012. "Tecno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV-powered community kitchen for developing regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 255-262.
- Şenpinar, Ahmet & Cebeci, Mehmet, 2012. "Evaluation of power output for fixed and two-axis tracking PVarrays," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 677-685.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid solar cooking Energy optimization Maximum power point tracking Flow optimization Energy transport Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:1:p:242-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.