On the study of an energy-efficient greenhouse for heating, cooling and dehumidification applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Mathala J & Chandra, Pitam, 2002. "Effect of greenhouse design parameters on conservation of energy for greenhouse environmental control," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 777-794.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiaqiang, E. & Zhao, Xiaohuan & Liu, Haili & Chen, Jianmei & Zuo, Wei & Peng, Qingguo, 2016. "Field synergy analysis for enhancing heat transfer capability of a novel narrow-tube closed oscillating heat pipe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 218-228.
- Marucci, Alvaro & Cappuccini, Andrea, 2016. "Dynamic photovoltaic greenhouse: Energy efficiency in clear sky conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 362-376.
- Saberian, Ayad & Sajadiye, Seyed Majid, 2019. "The effect of dynamic solar heat load on the greenhouse microclimate using CFD simulation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 722-737.
- Ghasemi Mobtaker, Hassan & Ajabshirchi, Yahya & Ranjbar, Seyed Faramarz & Matloobi, Mansour, 2016. "Solar energy conservation in greenhouse: Thermal analysis and experimental validation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 509-519.
- Chen, Jiaoliao & Xu, Fang & Tan, Dapeng & Shen, Zheng & Zhang, Libin & Ai, Qinglin, 2015. "A control method for agricultural greenhouses heating based on computational fluid dynamics and energy prediction model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 106-118.
- Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard Barry & Tong, Zheming, 2016. "Energy Saving Potential of Natural Ventilation in China: The Impact of Ambient Air Pollution," Scholarly Articles 27733689, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ozgener, Onder, 2010. "Use of solar assisted geothermal heat pump and small wind turbine systems for heating agricultural and residential buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 262-268.
- Tataraki, Kalliopi G. & Kavvadias, Konstantinos C. & Maroulis, Zacharias B., 2019. "Combined cooling heating and power systems in greenhouses. Grassroots and retrofit design," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Huang, K. David & Tzeng, Sheng-Chung & Ma, Wei-Ping & Wu, Ming-Fung, 2005. "Intelligent solar-powered automobile-ventilation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 141-154, February.
- Deng, Yuanwang & Liu, Huawei & Zhao, Xiaohuan & E, Jiaqiang & Chen, Jianmei, 2018. "Effects of cold start control strategy on cold start performance of the diesel engine based on a comprehensive preheat diesel engine model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 279-287.
- Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard B., 2016.
"Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution,"
Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 660-668.
- Zheming Tong & Yujiao Chen & Malkawi, Ali & Zhu Liu & Richard B. Freeman, "undated". "Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution," Working Paper 428396, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mobtaker, Hassan Ghasemi & Ajabshirchi, Yahya & Ranjbar, Seyed Faramarz & Matloobi, Mansour, 2019. "Simulation of thermal performance of solar greenhouse in north-west of Iran: An experimental validation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 88-97.
- Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali, 2017. "Estimating natural ventilation potential for high-rise buildings considering boundary layer meteorology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 276-286.
- Li, Kewen & Bian, Huiyuan & Liu, Changwei & Zhang, Danfeng & Yang, Yanan, 2015. "Comparison of geothermal with solar and wind power generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1464-1474.
- Cuce, Erdem & Harjunowibowo, Dewanto & Cuce, Pinar Mert, 2016. "Renewable and sustainable energy saving strategies for greenhouse systems: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-59.
- Abdel-Ghany, A.M. & Al-Helal, I.M., 2011. "Solar energy utilization by a greenhouse: General relations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 189-196.
- Abdel-Ghany, Ahmed M. & Kozai, Toyoki, 2006. "Dynamic modeling of the environment in a naturally ventilated, fog-cooled greenhouse," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1521-1539.
- Hepbasli, Arif, 2011. "A comparative investigation of various greenhouse heating options using exergy analysis method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4411-4423.
- Choi, Jong Min & Park, Yong-Jung & Kang, Shin-Hyung, 2014. "Temperature distribution and performance of ground-coupled multi-heat pump systems for a greenhouse," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 49-55.
- Marucci, Alvaro & Cappuccini, Andrea, 2016. "Dynamic photovoltaic greenhouse: Energy balance in completely clear sky condition during the hot period," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 302-312.
- Golzar, Farzin & Heeren, Niko & Hellweg, Stefanie & Roshandel, Ramin, 2018. "A novel integrated framework to evaluate greenhouse energy demand and crop yield production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 487-501.
- Barkat Rabbi & Zhong-Hua Chen & Subbu Sethuvenkatraman, 2019. "Protected Cropping in Warm Climates: A Review of Humidity Control and Cooling Methods," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-24, July.
- Yang, Seung-Hwan & Rhee, Joong Yong, 2013. "Utilization and performance evaluation of a surplus air heat pump system for greenhouse cooling and heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 244-251.
- Leffler, Robert A. & Bradshaw, Craig R. & Groll, Eckhard A. & Garimella, Suresh V., 2012. "Alternative heat rejection methods for power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 17-25.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse model Heat pump Coefficient of performance Specific energy consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:77:y:2004:i:4:p:355-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.