An empirically-validated methodology to simulate electricity demand for electric vehicle charging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dallinger, David & Gerda, Schubert & Wietschel, Martin, 2013. "Integration of intermittent renewable power supply using grid-connected vehicles – A 2030 case study for California and Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 666-682.
- Calnan, P. & Deane, J.P. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P., 2013. "Modelling the impact of EVs on electricity generation, costs and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 230-237.
- Kelly, Jarod C. & MacDonald, Jason S. & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2012. "Time-dependent plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging based on national driving patterns and demographics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 395-405.
- Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M., 2011. "Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 707-720, October.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004.
"What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 201-222, March.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004. "What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7vg1057g, University of California Transportation Center.
- Weiller, Claire, 2011. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle impacts on hourly electricity demand in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3766-3778, June.
- Kristoffersen, Trine Krogh & Capion, Karsten & Meibom, Peter, 2011. "Optimal charging of electric drive vehicles in a market environment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1940-1948, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Sen, Sudeshna & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "The impact of demographics, built environment attributes, vehicle characteristics, and gasoline prices on household vehicle holdings and use," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Verzijlbergh, Remco & Brancucci Martínez-Anido, Carlo & Lukszo, Zofia & de Vries, Laurens, 2014. "Does controlled electric vehicle charging substitute cross-border transmission capacity?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 169-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:608-622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xydas, Erotokritos & Marmaras, Charalampos & Cipcigan, Liana M. & Jenkins, Nick & Carroll, Steve & Barker, Myles, 2016. "A data-driven approach for characterising the charging demand of electric vehicles: A UK case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 763-771.
- Moon, Sang-Keun & Kim, Jin-O, 2017. "Balanced charging strategies for electric vehicles on power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 44-54.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1604-:d:114884 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rhodes, Joshua D. & Cole, Wesley J. & Upshaw, Charles R. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Webber, Michael E., 2014. "Clustering analysis of residential electricity demand profiles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 461-471.
- Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob, 2016. "Electricity costs for an electric vehicle fueling station with Level 3 charging," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 813-830.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1941-:d:151672 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob, 2017. "Electricity costs for a Level 3 electric vehicle fueling station integrated with a building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 367-384.
- repec:eee:energy:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:255-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:421-:d:131513 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPlug-in electric vehicle; Travel patterns; NHTS; PEV charging; Monte Carlo simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:126:y:2014:i:c:p:172-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.