Optimal charging of electric drive vehicles in a market environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haisheng & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang & Zhang, Xinjing & Tan, Chunqing, 2011. "Air fuelled zero emission road transportation: A comparative study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 337-342, January.
- Kiviluoma, Juha & Meibom, Peter, 2010. "Influence of wind power, plug-in electric vehicles, and heat storages on power system investments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1244-1255.
- Pekala, Lukasz M. & Tan, Raymond R. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Jezowski, Jacek M., 2010. "Optimal energy planning models with carbon footprint constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1903-1910, June.
- Bradley, Thomas H. & Frank, Andrew A., 2009. "Design, demonstrations and sustainability impact assessments for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 115-128, January.
- Romm, Joseph, 2006. "The car and fuel of the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2609-2614, November.
- Kudoh, Yuki & Ishitani, Hisashi & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Yoshida, Yoshikuni & Morita, Kouji & Katsuki, Shinichi & Kobayashi, Osamu, 2001. "Environmental evaluation of introducing electric vehicles using a dynamic traffic-flow model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 145-159, June.
- Xu, Zhaoping & Chang, Siqin, 2010. "Prototype testing and analysis of a novel internal combustion linear generator integrated power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1342-1348, April.
- Tang, Yong & Yuan, Wei & Pan, Minqiang & Wan, Zhenping, 2011. "Experimental investigation on the dynamic performance of a hybrid PEM fuel cell/battery system for lightweight electric vehicle application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 68-76, January.
- Katrasnik, Tomaz, 2010. "Analytical method to evaluate fuel consumption of hybrid electric vehicles at balanced energy content of the electric storage devices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3330-3339, November.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric drive vehicles Driving patterns Electricity prices Linear programming Quadratic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:5:p:1940-1948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.