Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yixiang Zhang & Zhaohua Wang & Guanghui Zhou, 2012. "Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 35, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chae, Song Hwa & Kim, Sang Hun & Yoon, Sung-Geun & Park, Sunwon, 2010. "Optimization of a waste heat utilization network in an eco-industrial park," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1978-1988, June.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Yin, Jianhua & Zhang, Yixiang, 2011.
"Determinants and policy implications for household electricity-saving behaviour: Evidence from Beijing, China,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3550-3557, June.
- Zhaohua Wang & Bin Zhang & Jianhua Yin & Yixiang Zhang, 2010. "Determinants and policy implications for household electricity-saving behaviour: Evidence from Beijing China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 13, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bambawale, Malavika Jain & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "China's energy security: The perspective of energy users," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1949-1956, May.
- Constance Elise Porter & Naveen Donthu, 2008. "Cultivating Trust and Harvesting Value in Virtual Communities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 113-128, January.
- Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke, 2011. "Cost efficiency of Japanese steam power generation companies: A Bayesian comparison of random and fixed frontier models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1441-1446, April.
- Cagno, Enrico & Trianni, Andrea, 2013. "Exploring drivers for energy efficiency within small- and medium-sized enterprises: First evidences from Italian manufacturing enterprises," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 276-285.
- Manfren, Massimiliano & Aste, Niccolò & Moshksar, Reza, 2013. "Calibration and uncertainty analysis for computer models – A meta-model based approach for integrated building energy simulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 627-641.
- Desideri, Umberto & Leonardi, Daniela & Arcioni, Livia & Sdringola, Paolo, 2012. "European project Educa-RUE: An example of energy efficiency paths in educational buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 384-395.
- Liu, Xianbing & Niu, Dongjie & Bao, Cunkuan & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi, 2013. "Affordability of energy cost increases for companies due to market-based climate policies: A survey in Taicang, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1464-1476.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Lio, Mon-Chi & Yeh, Fang-Yu & Lin, Cheng-Hsun, 2011. "Environment-adjusted regional energy efficiency in Taiwan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2893-2899, August.
- Peter H. Gray & Darren B. Meister, 2004. "Knowledge Sourcing Effectiveness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 821-834, June.
- Bai-Chen, Xie & Ying, Fan & Qian-Qian, Qu, 2012. "Does generation form influence environmental efficiency performance? An analysis of China’s power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 261-271.
- Rudberg, Martin & Waldemarsson, Martin & Lidestam, Helene, 2013. "Strategic perspectives on energy management: A case study in the process industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 487-496.
- O'Doherty, Joe & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2008.
"Energy-using appliances and energy-saving features: Determinants of ownership in Ireland,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(7), pages 650-662, July.
- Joe O'Doherty & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2007. "Energy-Using Appliances and Energy-Saving Features: Determinants of Ownership in Ireland," Papers WP219, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rahman, M.M. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K., 2010. "Energy conservation measures in an institutional building in sub-tropical climate in Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 2994-3004, October.
- Abrahamse, Wokje & Steg, Linda, 2009. "How do socio-demographic and psychological factors relate to households' direct and indirect energy use and savings?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 711-720, October.
- Thøgersen, John & Grønhøj, Alice, 2010. "Electricity saving in households--A social cognitive approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7732-7743, December.
- Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik, 2010. "The devil is in the details: Household electricity saving behavior and the role of information," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1578-1587, March.
- Martinsson, Johan & Lundqvist, Lennart J. & Sundström, Aksel, 2011. "Energy saving in Swedish households. The (relative) importance of environmental attitudes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5182-5191, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karim Khan & Anwar Shah & Jaffar Khan, 2016. "Electricity Consumption Patterns: Comparative Evidence from Pakistan’s Public and Private Sectors," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 99-122, Jan-June.
- Schall, Dominik L. & Mohnen, Alwine, 2017. "Incentivizing energy-efficient behavior at work: An empirical investigation using a natural field experiment on eco-driving," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1757-1768.
- Wang, Shanyong & Lin, Shoufu & Li, Jun, 2018. "Exploring the effects of non-cognitive and emotional factors on household electricity saving behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 171-180.
- Nataf, Kalen & Bradley, Thomas H., 2016. "An economic comparison of battery energy storage to conventional energy efficiency technologies in Colorado manufacturing facilities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 133-139.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy saving habit; Social exchange theory; Personal norm; Perceived threat; Perceived harm;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:112:y:2013:i:c:p:1529-1535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.