Prediction of photovoltaic and solar water heater diffusion and evaluation of promotion policies on the basis of consumers’ choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Okamura, Tomo & Yamaguchi, Yohei & Yamaguchi, Yukio & Taniguchi, Ayako & Morikawa, Takao, 2010. "City-level energy and CO2 reduction effect by introducing new residential water heaters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4880-4891.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Jager, Wander, 2006. "Stimulating the diffusion of photovoltaic systems: A behavioural perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1935-1943, September.
- Lund, P.D., 2010. "Fast market penetration of energy technologies in retrospect with application to clean energy futures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3575-3583, November.
- Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Asahi, Takahiro & Taniguchi, Ayako & Mizuno, Minoru, 2007. "Evaluation of city-scale impact of residential energy conservation measures using the detailed end-use simulation model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1617-1633.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Ku, Se-Ju & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2010. "Willingness to pay for renewable energy investment in Korea: A choice experiment study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2196-2201, October.
- Banfi, Silvia & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Jakob, Martin, 2008.
"Willingness to pay for energy-saving measures in residential buildings,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 503-516, March.
- Silvia Banfi & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Jakob, 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Energy-Saving Measures in Residential Buildings," CEPE Working paper series 05-41, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Yamaguchi, Yukio & Okamura, Tomo & Taniguchi, Ayako & Yamaguchi, Yohei, 2010. "Prediction of greenhouse gas reduction potential in Japanese residential sector by residential energy end-use model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1944-1952, June.
- Frank M. Bass & Trichy V. Krishnan & Dipak C. Jain, 1994. "Why the Bass Model Fits without Decision Variables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 203-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong, Gicheol, 2013. "Assessment of government support for the household adoption of micro-generation systems in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 573-581.
- repec:eee:appene:v:197:y:2017:i:c:p:29-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higgins, Andrew & McNamara, Cheryl & Foliente, Greg, 2014. "Modelling future uptake of solar photo-voltaics and water heaters under different government incentives," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 142-155.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1377-1399 is not listed on IDEAS
- de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Miret, Jaume & Castilla, Miguel & Guzman, Ramon, 2016. "Evaluating the 2014 retroactive regulatory framework applied to the grid connected PV systems in Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 329-344.
- Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa, 2014. "Investigating the importance of motivations and barriers related to microgeneration uptake in the UK," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 403-418.
- Eva Fleiß & Stefanie Hatzl & Stefanie & Sebastian Seebauer & Alfred Posch & Alfred, 2016. "Money, not morale: A study of the drivers behind investment in photovoltaic citizen participation initiatives," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2016-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Higgins, Andrew & Grozev, George & Ren, Zhengen & Garner, Stephen & Walden, Glenn & Taylor, Michelle, 2014. "Modelling future uptake of distributed energy resources under alternative tariff structures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 455-463.
- Sanders, Kelly T. & Webber, Michael E., 2015. "Evaluating the energy and CO2 emissions impacts of shifts in residential water heating in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 317-327.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential sector; Photovoltaic; Solar water heater; Bass diffusion model; Consumers’ preference; Choice experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:102:y:2013:i:c:p:1148-1159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.