Effects of soil tillage and fallow management on soil water storage and sunflower production in a semi-arid Mediterranean climate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gajri, P. R. & Gill, K. S. & Chaudhary, M. R. & Singh, Rachhpal, 1997. "Irrigation of sunflower (Helianthus annuus) in relation to tillage and mulching," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 149-160, August.
- Corbeels, M. & Hofman, G. & Van Cleemput, O., 1998. "Analysis of water use by wheat grown on a cracking clay soil in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment: weather and nitrogen effects," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 147-167, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:203:y:2018:i:c:p:376-384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mzezewa, J. & Gwata, E.T. & van Rensburg, L.D., 2011. "Yield and seasonal water productivity of sunflower as affected by tillage and cropping systems under dryland conditions in the Limpopo Province of South Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1641-1648, August.
- Nassi o Di Nasso, N. & Bosco, S. & Di Bene, C. & Coli, A. & Mazzoncini, M. & Bonari, E., 2011. "Energy efficiency in long-term Mediterranean cropping systems with different management intensities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1924-1930.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:167-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:152-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- López-Vicente, M. & Quijano, L. & Navas, A., 2015. "Spatial patterns and stability of topsoil water content in a rainfed fallow cereal field and Calcisol-type soil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 41-52.
- He, Gang & Wang, Zhaohui & Li, Fucui & Dai, Jian & Li, Qiang & Xue, Cheng & Cao, Hanbing & Wang, Sen & Malhi, Sukhdev S., 2016. "Soil water storage and winter wheat productivity affected by soil surface management and precipitation in dryland of the Loess Plateau, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 1-9.
- Hadria, R. & Duchemin, B. & Baup, F. & Le Toan, T. & Bouvet, A. & Dedieu, G. & Le Page, M., 2009. "Combined use of optical and radar satellite data for the detection of tillage and irrigation operations: Case study in Central Morocco," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1120-1127, July.
- Frank, F.C. & Viglizzo, E.F., 2012. "Water use in rain-fed farming at different scales in the Pampas of Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 35-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:83:y:2006:i:3:p:183-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.