Water use in rain-fed farming at different scales in the Pampas of Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viglizzo, Ernesto F. & Frank, Federico C., 2006. "Land-use options for Del Plata Basin in South America: Tradeoffs analysis based on ecosystem service provision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 140-151, April.
- Ortega, J. F. & de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M., 2004. "Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-144, April.
- Aboudrare, A. & Debaeke, P. & Bouaziz, A. & Chekli, H., 2006. "Effects of soil tillage and fallow management on soil water storage and sunflower production in a semi-arid Mediterranean climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 183-196, June.
- Jin, Menggui & Zhang, Renquan & Sun, Lianfa & Gao, Yunfu, 1999. "Temporal and spatial soil water management: a case study in the Heilonggang region, PR China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 173-187, November.
- Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Fucang & Zhang, Jianhua, 2001. "A simulation model of water dynamics in winter wheat field and its application in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 115-129, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, P. K. & Mallick, S., 2003. "Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under varying moisture levels of humid tropical canal command area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-47, March.
- Qadir, M. & Boers, Th. M. & Schubert, S. & Ghafoor, A. & Murtaza, G., 2003. "Agricultural water management in water-starved countries: challenges and opportunities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 165-185, October.
- Aldaya, M.M. & Allan, J.A. & Hoekstra, A.Y., 2010. "Strategic importance of green water in international crop trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 887-894, February.
- Qassim, Abdi & Dunin, Frank & Bethune, Matthew, 2008. "Water balance of centre pivot irrigated pasture in northern Victoria, Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(5), pages 566-574, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRainfall use; Kc coefficient; Indicators; Crop water requirements; Cross-scale approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:109:y:2012:i:c:p:35-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.